Categories: Entertainment

Warner Bros Discovery seeks improved bids by December 1, Bloomberg News reports

(Reuters) -Warner Bros Discovery has asked potential buyers to submit improved offers by December 1, Bloomberg News reported on Tuesday, citing people familiar with the matter. The parent of HBO and CNN last month said it was exploring its options for sale. Since then, it has received preliminary buyout bids from rivals Paramount Skydance, Comcast and Netflix. After reviewing any improved offers, Warner Bros may enter a period of exclusive negotiations with one of the companies, Bloomberg News reported. Warner Bros Discovery, Comcast, Netflix and Paramount Skydance did not immediately respond to Reuters requests for comment. (Reporting by Jaspreet Singh in Bengaluru; Editing by Leroy Leo)

(The article has been published through a syndicated feed. Except for the headline, the content has been published verbatim. Liability lies with original publisher.)

Indianews Syndication

Recent Posts

PRHUB strengthens leadership to fuel transformation & next phase of growth

Bengaluru (Karnataka) [India], August 21: PRHUB, one of India’s leading independent, full-services PR and integrated communications…

2 hours ago

Prince Harry's wife Meghan in talks for role in Guy Ritchie's Netflix series, reports say

LONDON, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Meghan, the wife of Britain's Prince Harry, may be returning…

15 hours ago

Prince Harry's wife Meghan in talks for role in Guy Ritchie's Netflix series, report says

LONDON, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Meghan, the wife of Britain's Prince Harry, is in advanced…

15 hours ago