Categories: Business

US BEA cancels advance third-quarter GDP estimate

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -The U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis said on Monday it had canceled the release of the advance gross domestic product estimate for the third quarter because of the recently ended government shutdown. The advance estimate was originally scheduled for release on October 30. Last week, the BEA said the second estimate of third-quarter GDP and preliminary corporate profits that were due on November 26 would be rescheduled. The BEA publishes advance, second and third estimates for quarterly GDP. (Reporting By Lucia Mutikani and Susan Heavey, Editing by Franklin Paul)

(The article has been published through a syndicated feed. Except for the headline, the content has been published verbatim. Liability lies with original publisher.)

Indianews Syndication

Recent Posts

Pagbhar Foundation’s Women Empowerment Ceremony Celebrates Self-Reliance and Achievement

Surat (Gujarat) [India], May 19: Rajkot-based Pagbhar Hygiene Private Limited organised a special women’s felicitation…

2 hours ago

The Next Economy Forum 2026 Returns to the House of Lords, UK Parliament

London [United Kingdom], May 19: Following the grand success of the inaugural edition of The Next…

18 hours ago